Thursday, April 22, 2010

BRB, DLD!!!


I'll be right back. I'm heading off to Munster, Indiana tomorrow with Eric (Viggo) and Russ (Grub) for a massive beer run. The idea is to hit a few breweries and end up at 3 Floyd's for Dark Lord Day on Saturday, April 24th.

Is it worth the hype? I'll let you know how the trip goes. Beer is always about the experience. Individual beers themselves sometimes stand out because of atmosphere, the glass, the company, lack of company, etc. It seems like if a quality beer is made without fault it is only the palate and a state of mind doing the rest of the judgements.

Cheers to a fine weekend ahead. I'm sure I will not go thirsty and my liver will be suspended in bliss.

Also, check out the video for I'm A Canadian Craft Brewer for Vancouver Beer Week. This is great. Spread the word and be proud of your Canadian Brewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment